All Membership Now available upto 31st December 2017
- 7 Day Membership £625
- 5 Day Membership £520
- EZ4U Membership From* £150
- Country Membership £250
- Twighlight Membership** £250
- Junior Membership (7 to 14) £FREE
- Junior Membership (15 to 17) £60
- Intermediate Membership (18 to 19) £205
- Intermediate Membership (20 to 21) £265
- Student Membership(Sept-May) £185
- Intermediate Membership (22 to 24) £380
- Social Members £20
- Locker Rental (subject to availability) £35
Payment plans available on request to help spead the cost of your membership.
The above memberships also include the compulsory discount card which entitles you to discount at the bar and green fee discount at South Moor.
All golf memberships include fees for membership of the Durham County Golf Union and England Golf.
* EZ4U membership. One Off Membership Fee then Pay per play.
Available to new members and existing members that have had a change in personal circumstances.All EZ4U members receive full voting rights and there is no requirement to transfer to another membership category on renewal.
Click the link below for further information on this is flexible membership. Note weekend times will be adjusted during the winter to allow time for 18 holes.
**Twighlight membership is from April to October after 4pm, 7 days a week subject to tee availability.
Click on the link below to view our Membership Form. If you wish to become a member, please fill the form out and hand it into the Secretary.